***Click on 000list to see the full archive of album reviews (includes links to the reviews & stand out tracks)***

~~~Click on Thrift Store Music Player to hear all the stand out tracks on Youtube
~~~

^^^Click on Art Gallery to browse the album covers^^^

Blog Archive

Friday, May 1, 2015

Grooveshark Lost Its Groove

Unfortunately, the free service of Grooveshark has gone under, reportedly due to illegal copyright infringement and pending lawsuits. So it goes without saying that I've lost the ability to share the stand out tracks in the format I've used over the past few years since IMEEM went under. Many of the songs are on Youtube, so I'm planning...slowly...to revise the stand out track links & add any songs as videos for what is not up there. This is all a hobby, and I don't make a cent from doing this (nor do I want to), so it is a labour of love I do in spare time. Thanks for reading! Shepard.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete